/ FS: Lightwave 1 man tent F/S

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
L.A. on 14 May 2017 - user since 06/Jun/03
Price: £99
Selling my Lightwave G1- IoniX tent which is a large one man, 3 season tent.

It is a very strong and stable 3 pole semi geodesic with a 4th pole at the front which gives it a huge vestibule space.
Heres a video review of the 2 man version My tent is exactly the same (except a bit narrower since its the one man version)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzJcZK1V2dM

The tent is a couple of years old but it has genuinely only been used 3 times in total and is in fantastic condition.
Inner dimensions are 215 x 125 cm at front + Huge vestibule with double doors, loads of ventilation options. Silnylon flysheet has been seam sealed with McNetts Silnet as recommended. Ive replaced the pegs with 12 brand new Y pegs.
Total weight(with pegs and all bags and guy-ropes) is 2-5kg

Selling it for £99 including recorded delivery
Mail me for pics of tent

The Spec

Flysheet- Silnylon Flysheet. Lightweight 70 g/m2 ripstop fabric Coated on both sides with silicone to 3000 mm hydrostatic head
Inner tent- Lightweight 45 g/m2 ripstop fabric No see um mesh panels at ventilation channels Side-hung door that is easy to keep clear of the ground Two internal pockets
Groundsheet- Lightweight 110 g/m2 taffeta fabric woven from 70-denier polyester Coated with PU to 3000 mm hydrostatic head Bathtub construction with reinforced stress points
Tent Poles- 4 x 8.5 mm Colour coded DAC 7001-T6 with insert connections
Trangia on 14 May 2017
In reply to L.A.:

"Strong and stable"?

Where have I heard at claim before?
L.A. on 14 May 2017
In reply to Trangia:
I hadnt thought of that. Theresa's buggered that one up for me.
It just shows that if you keep repeating the same thing it will get in peoples heads.
Buy the tent
Buy the tent
Buy the tent
Post edited at 19:17
ads.ukclimbing.com
L.A. on 15 May 2017
In reply to L.A.: bump

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.