/ Scotland in June

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
JackM92 - on 15 May 2017
Planning to spend a few weeks in June in Scotland, know a few people living there who are free for the odd weekend, but looking for a few more partners.

Would ideally like to climb at E1 - E3 (my logbook is all up to date), but up for seconding harder routes and of course am happy to get on easier classics too.

Am hoping to get on some of the big mountain crags e.g Beinn Eighe, the Dubh Loch, Shelterstone, Skye Cullin crags.

If you're keen then get in touch!

Jack (07917 204980)
Nath93 - on 16 May 2017
In reply to JackM92:

Hey dude,

Send me a message on Facebook when you're about. I'm currently jobless and only have a few days booked of freelancing work so plenty time off in June and looking to fill out my MIA logbook, keen for multi pitch mountain stuff anywhere although not driving yet. Comfy around HVS-E1 but happy to follow up to E2 or so I reckon.

Cheers!
ads.ukclimbing.com
Synchromesh - on 23 May 2017
In reply to JackM92:

Jack,

I would be up for some midweek climbing, weather permitting. Young retired, Perth based, lead HVS/ E1, second to E2, 30+ years experience, own wheels, access to climbing club huts in Kinlochleven (Glencoe), Roybridge (Ben Nevis) and Aviemore (N Cairngorms). If interested, drop me an e-mail; mark_gear@hotmail.com. Cheers, Mark.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.