/ Lost iPhone 4 Idwal Cwm Cneifion Area

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
DP - on 19 May 2017
Hi folks,
A friend of mine lost his iphone 4 in the Sub Cneifion Rib/Cwm Cneifion area on Wednesday. The actual phone's of little importance but it contains a bunch of photographs that'd be a shame to lose.
It's a long shot but if anyone finds it please get in touch.
Cheers
Damian
Olly R on 24 May 2017 - host-89-241-97-114.as13285.net
In reply to DP:

Hi Damian,

I really do hope that this phone is your mates!!!! I found a white iphone on Saturday 20th May 2017 on a scree slope just up from the tarn called ffynon lloer to the side of Pen yr Ole Wen. It is where the plane crashed in 1943 and you can see bits of debris. I know its not in the region that your mate was but because of the location where I found it, it can only have come from someone who does a bit more than hiking on footpaths.

We were scrambling up a scree slope which is completely off any footpath and the phone was towards the top of the Carneddau ridge line. It definitely didnt fall down from that ridge because of where it found and it could only have been dropped by someone who isnt an everyday hiker!!!

I have charged up the phone and there is a photograph on the home screen.

Regards

Olly
ads.ukclimbing.com
DP - on 25 May 2017
In reply to Olly R: Thanks for the reply Olly but it was definitely misplaced on the other side of the valley. Thanks again for the heads up though it's much appreciated, Cwm Lloer's a lovely spot. Best wishes, Damian

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.