/ South west/ Portland Sun 21st Trad or Sport

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Rock to Fakey - on 20 May 2017
Hi,
Need a partner tomorrow?
I fancy doing trad or sport but would need to use your gear if trad, i have 9.5 rope and everything but only small bunch of rocks/nuts/whatever! .
Forecast looking good tomorrow.
Anywhere south west trad from Bristol to Dartmoor n Culm coast, but would prefer torbay / culm/ chudders/Dartmoor as i live more that way. Will have a go at vs / hvs after warm ups. Could second e1/2.
Sport... cheddar or portland, perhaps elsewhere eg Bristol , will have a go at 6b /+ after warm ups.
Cheers
Lfthfy
ell on 20 May 2017
In reply to Rock to Fakey:

Are you based in Somerset? I work in Yeovil sometimes. Really keen to get down to Portland for climbing sometime but don't know anyone in the area
Rock to Fakey - on 20 May 2017
In reply to ell:

Hi Ell,
Thanks.. think we've been in contact by em before about maybe teaming up for some trad training!
Yeah i'm based in Somerset nr Taunton.
Sorry i've just found a partner for tomorrow now, but next weekend, inc bank hol mon, i think i'm heading over to portland for some sport + hopefully maybe swanage for some trad.
Plan's to maybe camp for the w.e. with another climber, or i might just do day trips, but climbing partner is camping for the w.e. anyway, and has posted for partners if you look down the old posts.
We don't mind climbing as a 3 but that could expand to 4 or 5 before that w.e. arrives anyway, if others see the post, so feel free to reply there too if u fancy joining us.

ads.ukclimbing.com
ell on 20 May 2017
In reply to Rock to Fakey:

Ah I do remember. Sorry about the super delayed reply. That's what happens when you have too many email addresses!

Thanks but I'm away next weekend. Another time

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.