UKC

Alpinism for Awareness

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 scottie390 25 May 2017
Hi all,

Ive never set up a just giving page before and nor do i have any previous experience of fundraising or anything like that, could some folk give this the once over and let me know if it looks alright or what? would really appreciate it

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Alpinism4Awareness

I've also set up a text donate thing where all you do is text BNGM60 £5 to 70070, but im not sure if its working or not, i have recieved £5 donations but it doesnt say if it was through this text thing

Im heading to cham in july, just hoping to summit some 4000m peaks (nothing crazy) to raise awareness for pancreatic cancer uk

all advice, tips and help with this and other ideas about online fundraising welcome

Cheers
Davie
 Roberttaylor 25 May 2017
In reply to scottie390:
If you are going to climb 'Big-ass mountains' it would be more appropriate if you did it for prostate cancer.

Enjoy your trip.

R
Post edited at 15:36
 allarms 25 May 2017
In reply to scottie390:

Please make it clear that all the money raised is for the charity and not for your holiday, with any change left over being donated.
OP scottie390 25 May 2017
In reply to allarms:

Good idea. everything being donted goes straight to the chairty, i have absolutely no access to the cash being raised, everything is being paid for out of my own pocket. i'll stick something to this effect in. great point, cheers!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...