UKC

Hidden Inlet (The one South of Aberdeen)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Mark Bannan 25 May 2017
Hi Folks,

I am interested in climbing at Hidden Inlet and I am wondering where I would get information (route descriptions/topos). It isn't in the 2003 NE Outcrops guide and I couldn't get anything by googling it.

I would be hugely grateful if anyone can help!

M
OP Mark Bannan 26 May 2017
In reply to Mark Bannan:

Inadvertent Bump, but I have gained some useful information from my club (The Cairngorm Club), which will help.

However I had a look at the SMC Journal for 2005, 2006 and 2007 and I can't find any more info. Just wondering if any supplementary info on this crag is about,

M
 Smelly Fox 26 May 2017
In reply to Mark Bannan:

Ask on the "North-East Outcrops" Facebook group. Someone on there is bound to have the info you need.
OP Mark Bannan 27 May 2017
In reply to Smelly Fox:

Excellent - cheers! Will do,

M
 Stuart S 27 May 2017
In reply to Mark Bannan:

Hi Mark,
Most of the routes at Hidden Inlet were mostly done by myself and a few friends about 10 years ago. We never bothered sending them into the SMC as they were pretty trivial in the great scheme of things. They will be going into the new Northeast Outcrops and as you've found out, there's an old topo available through the Cairngorm Club facebook page and if you message me your email address, I can send you a copy of a newer version with the most recent additions.
Cheers!

OP Mark Bannan 28 May 2017
In reply to Stuart S:

Thanks, Stuart, done this.

cheers,

M

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...