/ Partners for Lakes or North Wales - free all of June

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Fenda - on 26 May 2017
I've been blessed with an empty calendar for the whole of June. Looking for partners who are keen to climb classics in the lower grades either in the Lakes or North Wales. I have a rope and light rack but no transport.
Shamina - on 28 May 2017
In reply to Fenda:

Hi fenda I have a lot of time off in June too, I could climb mon 5th June to wed 7th june? My number is 07577440359
pauljackson - on 29 May 2017
In reply to Fenda:

Hi,

I can climb in North Wales during June. Please text me on 07547 918410.

Thanks,

Paul
Gareth Collom - on 19 Jun 2017
In reply to Fenda:

Hi. I'm sure you've found some partners by now, but on the off chance I will be in North Wales for the rest of this week and potentially some of next week. I've lead single pitch up to hvs but don't have much multi pitch experience. Cheers Gareth.
L Gray85 - on 20 Jun 2017
In reply to Fenda:

Im also around north wales quite a bit through most june during the weekdays. i have full rack, plus everything needed and transport. Im based in betws y coed. Let me know if you get stuck for a partner
L Gray85 - on 20 Jun 2017
In reply to Gray85:
Just got a job in London from 26th-30th june so only about this week or after that i guess now sorry
Post edited at 18:57
Madders - on 21 Jun 2017
In reply to Fenda:

I'm free for the rest of June live in kendal

07985289864 if you're up this way.
ads.ukclimbing.com
Fenda - on 22 Jun 2017
In reply to Fenda:

Thanks for all the replies. I managed to get together with a few people and get out for some nice days. I've come back to London a week earlier than expected but perhaps you could link up between yourselves somehow.
L amason70 on 22 Jun 2017
In reply to Gray85:

Any chance you or anyone you know would be in Wales July 1st/2nd? I just posted a new thread, but looking for a climbing partner for the weekend! Thanks!
L amason70 on 27 Jun 2017
In reply to Madders:

Any chance you'll be around Saturday or Sunday, July 1st and 2nd? Looking for a partner for some Lake District climbing!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.