UKC

No climbing allowed Cheddar South 27 May-4 June

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 ericinbristol 26 May 2017

Please bear in mind that there is no climbing anywhere on Cheddar South
Cheddar Gorge South
(the right hand side as you look uphill on the road) from this Saturday 27 May to Sunday 4 June inclusive. The South side is privately owned and we are allowed to climb there only with the kind permission of the owners. Behaviour during these periods and these threads about access are monitored by the owners. Please comply! Please don't jeopardise access for everyone! If you see anyone climbing there please ask them to stop straight away!

In contrast, Cheddar North (National Trust owned) is almost completely open. See: Cheddar Gorge North. I am willing to bet that there is plenty new for you to do there (unless your name is Guy Xavier Percival, in which case I anticipate you will have ticked literally everything - and I mean literally in the literal sense of literally, not the figurative [non]sense of literally).
Post edited at 13:37
 Oogachooga 26 May 2017
In reply to ericinbristol:

> I am willing to bet that there is plenty new for you to do there (unless your name is Guy Xavier Percival, in which case I anticipate you will have ticked literally everything - and I mean literally in the literal sense of literally, not the figurative [non]sense of literally).

That made me laugh but also made me wonder... how the he'll DID he get the time to climb that many routes around England? Guy, did you find the secret to stopping time?

OP ericinbristol 26 May 2017
In reply to Oogachooga:

I have no idea - especially as he has a wife and kids!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...