/ Regular Climbing Partner Wanted - Glasgow Area!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
HarrisonConnie1996 - on 01 Jun 2017
Hi there,

I'm looking for a regular climbing partner based around the Glasgow area to team up with and get some climbing done through the summer.

A bit about myself, I'm 20 years old, living in Glasgow, got loads of hill experience. I recently done my summer ML training up at the Lodge. My usual group of friends aren't really climbers and there is a limit to what I can drag them up with my experience! I've done a bit of trad climbing (Nothing too strenuous) and some Scottish winter climbing (max grade lead III/IV). I've also got a handful of Alpine trips under my belt as well.

If you'd like to team up then give me a shout and I'm sure we can arrange something.

Thanks,

Harrison

StevoD - on 14 Jun 2017
In reply to HarrisonConnie1996:

Hi.

Give me a txt on 07876756328.

Quite busy at the moment with work but always good to have an extra contact to go out with. I mostly have the odd weekday off with shifts. Weekend days out are rare as I mostly have the kids.
Drop a txt and ill give you a shout if heading out anytime.

Stevie from Falkirk.
L Alexis72 - on 14 Jun 2017
Hi mate,
I'm a French man of 27 years old and my regular climbing partner just went back to France so I'm looking for a new one! I'm climbing indoor (mostly) and outdoor(the most I can). I'm based in Glasgow. Feel free to sent me a text 07871906167
Regards.

Alexis.
Post edited at 22:17
harrisraptor - on 16 Jun 2017

HI im looking for a partners to climb multi around vs 4c i live 20min from glencoe week days

kev

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.