/ Lost at Gimmer - Red Joker Plus shoes

flatnose - on 01 Jun 2017
Hi

I left a pair of red Boreal Jokerplus shoes held together with a screwgate at Gimmer Crag in Langdale. They probably were left at top of The Crack or at abseil points. Only brought that day so gutted! Will pay for postage back.

Please leave at Kendal Wall for me to pick up if possible or contact me: Glyn on 07904 018 034. Signal is a bit dodgy where I live so please leave a message or text. Thanks
Chriswallis2 - on 03 Jun 2017
In reply to flatnose:

Hi I have them. Just camping in langdale so not much signal. Happy to post them on Monday. We may pass Kendal on our way home tomorrow but also may not. Will message tomorrow with a plan but posting likely to be easier option for me. Cheers, Chris
flatnose - on 04 Jun 2017
In reply to Chriswallis2:

Ace! My address is Glyn Harris, Stonelands Cottage, Field Broughton, Grange over Sands, Cumbria, LA11 6HW.

Will pay for any expenses re: BACS. Text me on 07904 018 034 when you know your costs (and add in a pint!)

Thanks Glyn
flatnose - on 10 Jun 2017
Hi Chris

I got the shoes and crab thanks...text me your costs and I will reimburse you. Thanks so much...

Cheers

Glyn 07904 018 0345

ads.ukclimbing.com
Chriswallis2 - on 13 Jun 2017
In reply to flatnose:

Great! Don't worry about the cost. Gift it forwards when you find someones kit or donate to your local bolt fund or buy yourself some fish and chips