UKC

Which Aukey for iphone?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Aukey seem to be the one to go for. I am wondering which model people recommend? I guess my spec is anolity to charge iphone 5 two or three times fully, as compact/light as possible.

Thanks.
 Luke90 04 Jun 2017
In reply to nickinscottishmountains:

Surely Google can answer this one for you? Google the capacity of the iPhone 5 battery, look on Aukey's website at their range. Choose the smallest/lightest one with a capacity that's the right multiple of your battery's capacity.
In reply to Luke90:
Hi Luke. Sometimes asking UKC gets more useful answers than google!
 Luke90 04 Jun 2017

Sure, but if you already know which brand you're going for, you're basically just asking somebody else to do the research for you. Fair enough if somebody fancies doing it, I just wanted to point out that it would be pretty trivial for you to figure it out for yourself in case you thought there was any kind of mystery to it.
In reply to Luke90:

Sure but sometimes in life it is ok to ask others for their recommendations.
 gethin_allen 04 Jun 2017

I would buy an Anker, Pretty much everyone I know who's tech savy has one and I haven't heard anyone complaining.
In reply to gethin_allen:

Thank you, v helpful advice.
 Mal Grey 05 Jun 2017
In reply to gethin_allen:

Agreed, I have two, cost approx £15 each, 13000mAh or something similar, have lasted well, get used loads. THe exact model doesn't seem to be available anymore: 79AN7925. Does me a week of wild camping with my Samsung, 2 weeks with both, reasonably regular phone usage. (maybe 6 charges off each).
In reply to Mal Grey:

Mal

Thanks, v useful reply, will switch to Anker.

All the best,

Nick

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...