UKC

Patagonia 2018 Los Glaciers N.P

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Sanfairyanne 10 Jun 2017

In 2018 I will return to a place I know and love very much. I return to Los Glaciers National Park in Argentina. Over the course of the last few years, I've spent a little over 2 years living in the town. I typically camp within the park during the milder seasons and then move to a cabin during the winter. I spend my time photographing the east side of the park and especially views of the Torre and Fitz Roy ranges. On this next trip, I plan to concentrate the majority of my time venturing deeper into the park. I specifically wish to do some more adventurous trips which will give me access to the west of Fitz Roy and view Cerro Torre from the north. Since first going to the park I have picked up some climbing skills which have enabled me, with help, to climb Cerro Guillaumet via the Amy route, Cerro Solo, and some wanderings onto Paso Superior and general sport climbing on the cliffs beside the town. I hope that through this forum I can find someone who may wish to join me. My goal is to climb to locations which allow me to photograph, I don't go to the mountains solely to climb.
In April I will have a cabin and can offer to house one or two people. I'm by no means an experienced climber, I want to make that very clear. I am, however strong in the mountains and very knowledgeable of the area.
If anybody is interested in joining me to do some moderate climbs and glacier travel I can give a clearer picture of my plans.

Post edited at 10:16

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...