/ looking for someone to tag along with

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
dewiturton - on 11 Jun 2017
Hello,
I'm an eighteen year old climber based in Sheffield and i'm taking a year out from education from September. if anyone has any trips in Britain/Europe and needs a partner/someone to make up numbers, I should be available all year round. happy to boulder/trad/sport climb. will be more than happy to pay petrol money.
cheers, Dewi
Kieranconneely - on 16 Jun 2017
In reply to dewiturton:
Alright mate
I'm looking for a partner to do some mountain routes or anything really over the summer as my usual partner is working abroad for the summer. I work during the weeks so I'm mainly bound to weekends. I'm looking for someone my age I can climb hard-ish with and have a laugh. I climb E1 onsite and I'm more than willing to give harder stuff a bash. Let me know if you're interested
Nice one, Kieran

Clipstick - on 16 Jun 2017
In reply to dewiturton:

I'll be in southern France (Ceuse mostly) from July to September, if you like sport climbing! I'd be happy to pick you up from one of the airports near by if you want to get a cheap flight

Cheers,

Rory
BenCollis - on 16 Jun 2017
In reply to dewiturton:

I'm free basically all of September and I have a car. Was planning on doing north wales but I'm up for pretty much anything. If my A-level results suck, I'll be free all year round.
dewiturton - on 16 Jun 2017
In reply to Kieranconneely:
Sounds good mate, I'm climbing a similar level so would definitely be up for getting out at weekends!
In reply to BenCollis:

Sounds good mate! Would be good to get up to North Wales! Thinking of heading up in a few weeks once my exams are over if you fancy it? Let me know
Cheers
In reply to Jragon:
Sounds good mate, will have to see how much money I can save up in the next month or so but would love to get on some French sport climbs!
ads.ukclimbing.com
nextural - on 17 Jun 2017
In reply to Jragon:

Hi Rory,

I'll be in Val di Mello July 6th - 17th and could partner up with you in Ceuse after that?! Would love to visit the mythical Verdon and all...

I'm focusing on sport right now and climb 6a+/6b, want to pack in as many crags and locations as possible!

I'm in Corsica right now and keen to stay South! Let me know,

Best,

Michael
BenCollis - on 17 Jun 2017
In reply to dewiturton:

`when do you finish? I'm done on the 23rd but am going to the alps on 29th
dewiturton - on 17 Jun 2017
In reply to BenCollis: I don't finish until the 27th so it might have to be September time

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.