/ Ceuse/Pyrenees Climbing Partner 1st July to 15th September

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Clipstick - on 12 Jun 2017
Hi Guys,

I'm heading out to Ceuse at the beginning of July on a solo trip. I have about 2.5 months off and hope to spend it all climbing! My plan is fairly fluid at the moment, but I know I will be at Ceuse from the first week in July. Depending on what it's like I'll either stay or head in to the Pyrenees (Rodellar?).

I comfortably climb 7a and have red pointed (one) 7c+. I have draws and a rope too!

Let me know if you're available this summer and we can hook up!

Many thanks,

Rory
PeakDJ on 12 Jun 2017
In reply to Jragon:

Hey Rory - I live in Brive La Gaillarde - about 4 hours from Ceuse, but would love to do a 4-5 day trip there. Not been climbing much of late, but still managing a few routes around 7a when I do climb. I'll email when I have a look at my work diary and have some idea of dates. It may be that I can combine a trip over with a business trip to Grenoble or similar. Cheers. Dave
Clipstick - on 13 Jun 2017
In reply to PeakDJ:

That sounds great! Let me know of the dates when you have a chance.
ads.ukclimbing.com
PeakDJ on 13 Jun 2017
In reply to Jragon:

Will do...in fact I am down in Marseille area currently, and it's not too far from here, so it's likely I will be back sometime mid July. Will be in touch... Likewise, if you fancy a few days in the Gorge du Tarn, that's only 3 hours from home, so could easily do that any weekend...

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.