UKC

pertex/windproof balaclava?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
ANdrew123 14 Jun 2017
Does such a thing exist or will i have to get out the sewing kit?

Doesn't have to be pertex mind. Wary about windproof fleece stuff in wet weather. I.e get wet stay cold. Probably good in snow though

Gonna use it with a power stretch balaclava in place of buffalo hood on my mountain shirt. Not keen on the dp hoods.

Anything anyone knows appreciated

Cheers
 jonnie3430 14 Jun 2017
In reply to ANdrew123:

Deputy dawg type hats, the goretex types with ear flaps are good, or a couple of buffs?
 PPP 14 Jun 2017
In reply to ANdrew123:

I have Mountain Hardwear Gore Windproof balaclava. I am not too sure if it's just too small for me, but it doesn't feel any nice. It also has very small cuts for mouth/nose, so I feel trapped.

Best use case? Selfies. http://imgur.com/a/253zg

If you need it, I will dig it out and could send it for you for a fiver.
 bouldery bits 14 Jun 2017
In reply to ANdrew123:

What about emailing the guys at buffalo and seeing how much they'd do you for a bespoke one? They do bespoke kit if you ask nicely.
 ShortLock 14 Jun 2017
In reply to bouldery bits:
Wonder how much commissioning a Buffalo DP pied d'elephant to go with a mountain shirt/whatever would cost. Can think of a few people who'd love that.

Think I'll get royalties?
 sharpie530 15 Jun 2017
In reply to ANdrew123:

Paramo do a Balaclava. I used to have one until it went missing. Great bit of kit, only issue I could see with it was that if it rained a lot while wearing it, the water would run into your jacket unless you kept your jacket tucked into the balaclava.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...