/ This Saturday trad near (ish) to Dorset

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Ed Babs - on 15 Jun 2017
Anyone up for trad somewhere near Dorset on Saturday? Three of us so to make a four. We could stay local at Swanage or travel north as far as Wye Valley/Avon/Cheddar or west as far as Sharpnose/Torquay. Thanks, Ed
alasdaircavaye - on 17 Jun 2017
In reply to Ed Babs:

Would you be interested in going south West down to Cornwall, sill looking?for a partner this weekend
Rock to Fakey - on 17 Jun 2017
In reply to alasdaircavaye:

If u haven't arranged anything, i'm free all day sunday, can u pick me up at exeter?
Would prefer to not go all the way to Cornwall though, there's quality stuff nearer to hand, unless you have done it all!
alasdaircavaye - on 17 Jun 2017
In reply to Rock to Fakey:

Exeter is a 2h drive, but I'm still up for it, any way to meet up at a crag? Alcavaye@aol.com is my email
ads.ukclimbing.com
Rock to Fakey - on 17 Jun 2017
In reply to alasdaircavaye:
Ok, but u sounded keen to head to cornwall, but my suggestion is less distance (Torbay area is another half hr ish)
If u r still keen to head down from Bristol, u will need an early start, if that's ok, or be happy to do a later start but be happy to finish later too,
... What's your preference?
Daddyhole will have shade from midday, but i don't mind a little early morning sun.
I can b picked up literally 2 mins from j26.
But i understand if u get an offer to climb somewhere closer to bristol, just let me know asap if anything changes.
R u up for it?
Em'd my num.
Post edited at 14:36

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.