/ Climbing partner needed in London

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Sutok - on 16 Jun 2017
Hi

My climbing partner is moving down south at the end of the month and I'm looking for someone to climb with in London of an evening. I climb all over (generally castle, reach and the arch) and don't mind lead, top rope or bouldering just keen to crack on.

Generally lead up to 6c/+ and boulder appallingly

Cheers

Tom

Sutok - on 23:27 Sun
In reply to Sutok:

Bump.
BoulderBus - on 14:10 Tue
In reply to Sutok:

we're going for a weekend bouldering trip to font 7-9th July if you fancy coming along - great way to pick up new regular climbing buddies.
L amason70 on 15:32 Tue
In reply to Sutok:

Hey Tom! I usually make it up to the castle once a week or so to do some bouldering, and have been interested in doing more lead, but lacking a partner! Schedule will be a bit inconsistent over the next month, but hope to get back into a regular routine end of July. If you're interested in trying to meet up, shoot me a text! (07492666716)

Adrian
L amason70 on 15:33 Tue
In reply to BoulderBus:

Are you doing anything the weekend of July 1-2nd? Or know of anyone doing anything? Looking to get some outdoor time while the weather has the potential of being nice. Bouldering, trad or sport, interested in anything and everything to get some time outside. Thanks!
RX-78 on 16:34 Tue
In reply to Sutok:

Hi Tom, l boulder at the arch and climb at the Reach. Also on the look out for partners as my usual one (my wife) is not as keen, also for weekends. Drop me an email. I am away until mid July though.
MrWayne on 13:32 Wed
In reply to Sutok:

Same. There should be a group for husband / boyfriend climbers to partner up lol.
tasp05 - on 13:34 Wed
In reply to Sutok:

Whilst unfortunately I can't help you, I would be interested in your partner's details as I'm down south and always looking for new potential climbing buddies!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.