/ Trad / Sport South West all day Sunday 18th

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Rock to Fakey - on 17 Jun 2017
Hi,
All day Sunday please.
Leading Vs /hvs might try soft e1 5c, or sport 6b/+ ish onsight, can't travel too far or chip in for fuel this wk as skint , but if u want to lift share picking up at exeter/ taunton i'll pay/ paypal u next Friday!
Or I can meet anywhere so tell me what u wanna do, + if it's a fair way, i'll just have to fill my tank + pay the garage next week!
Got full gear for sport, most for trad, only 1 half rope.
Cheddar (full on Sunny, but will find shade) / Portland (slightly cloudy, will there b a shady spot?) Torbay ( shaded from midday on.... Daddyhole classics eg Gates of eden, triton, last exit),.. but i have no cams...
Perhaps Culm... Thinking about it!
Cheers
The Ivanator - on 17 Jun 2017
In reply to Rock to Fakey:

I was thinking of some modest bolt clipping at Quarry Mawr (Sirhowy) but am lacking a partner (had recent knee ligament injury so leading 6a max), not climbed there before but looks interesting and shady. Happy to meet somewhere on English side of Severn bridge @ 10.30/11.00am and do the driving from there, could climb till early evening. Let me know on here if tempted and we could make a plan. My profile and log are up to date. Ivan

Any explanation for the dislike would be most welcome...
In reply to The Ivanator:

Cheers for the offer, will consider that if nothing else comes along, but my preference whilst south, is to head south-er. Cheddar is only an option for the certainty of shade.

The Portland forecast is fully sunny now, so that's out, i can't stand climbing in the sun when it's warm!
In reply to The Ivanator:
Got a partner now, thanks.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.