/ Bristol Belay Buddy Wanted

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
L ProtonSL on 17 Jun 2017
Hey,

I'm looking for a climbing partner in the Bristol area. My friend I climb with is super busy with work, so it's time to meet some new people.

I've recently started leading so am keen to get outdoors for the first time and learn the ropes (plenty more sweet pun action to be expected). As such I'd like to meet someone who is happy to show me the tricks of the outdoor trade. Currently leading indoors between f6a-f6b.

In return for helping me out I will provide snacks, puns, lifts in my awesome gold car and plenty of good book recommendations. I look forward to hearing from you.

Rich
wurzelinzummerset on 17 Jun 2017
In reply to ProtonSL:

I climb around the Bristol area, but not so much recently outdoors because my regular partner of the last few years has stopped climbing and also because of work. However, if you want to meet up at Redpoint for a climb one evening I don't mind arranging a trip outdoors after that.
L ProtonSL on 17 Jun 2017
In reply to wurzelinzummerset:

That sounds great, thanks. I can do an evening this week if you can? I finish work in Old Market at 5 so can get to Redpoint for around half 5.

wurzelinzummerset on 18 Jun 2017
In reply to ProtonSL:

I've emailed.
ads.ukclimbing.com
L ProtonSL on 18 Jun 2017
In reply to wurzelinzummerset:

Cheers, I have replied.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.