/ Looking for female Manchester indoor lead partner

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
L misssasa on 19 Jun 2017
Helllooo, looking for a female regular indoor lead partner in Manchester (not because I hate men but it's because I weigh around 45kg and I'm sick of wearing a bag). Climbing at MCC weekday evenings and other centres maybe on weekends if I'm free. As long as you can lead belay safely and you're climbing at least 5+, I'm happy .

I want someone I can share skills with and get on well with. I'm into camping, hiking, scrambling, travelling, etc.etc. so climbing doesn't consume my life. I'm working towards a CWA (climbing wall award), mostly to give me an end goal for climbing and some structure.

I'm friendly, open and chatty, finding it difficult to find a compatible climbing partner :P
Dave 88 - on 19 Jun 2017
In reply to misssasa:

I'm not sure how this has got a dislike. Presumably a male Climber who weighs 30kg and can't find a partner
1poundSOCKS - on 19 Jun 2017
In reply to Dave 88:

> Presumably a male Climber who weighs 30kg and can't find a partner

Possibly somebody wondering why a really light bloke wouldn't be a suitable partner.
Greasy Prusiks on 19 Jun 2017
In reply to Dave 88:

It's down to my fat thumbs, I hit it by accident.

Ursagold - on 20 Jun 2017
In reply to misssasa:

Why not come to the social club on a Tuesday. There are a few girls who climb there regularly and we also go outdoors at the weekend - a mixed group, but very friendly and you would not be short of partners.

Gary (a bit too fat full stop)
ads.ukclimbing.com
MischaHY - on 20 Jun 2017
In reply to misssasa:

Also worth considering buying yourself an Edelrid Ohm which would solve the problem somewhat - although granted it's pricey.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.