/ Climbing partner southern Norway Mon 26th to Fri 30th?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
lex - on 20 Jun 2017
Hei hei,

I am finishing a job in northern Norway this coming weekend and am flying down to Oslo on Sunday.
Its a bit of a long shot, but is anyone free to go climbing the following week - Mon 26th to Thurs or Fri 30th? I can travel, and am totally open to your suggestions about where to go.
I'm happily climbing VS at the moment, would like multi pitch if possible. I've been climbing safely and enjoying it all for years, and am a trustworthy and encouraging partenr.
I've only had space for a harness, boots, helmet, sleeping bag, (hopefully waterproof) bivvy bag, stove, one pan and a mug... but more than happy to camp somewhere and rough it.

Failing that rather tall order, does anyone have any suggestions for a three or four day hut to hut walk, ideally linear, with public transport at each end. Again, happy to travel from Oslo to whereevr gives the best mountain fun.

I'm offshore so not able to reply straight away, but will check in when I can,

Cheers all,

Lex
lex - on 22 Jun 2017
In reply to lex:

Hi all,

Just a final call before I go off walking instead. Anyone from the Oslo area free to climb anywhere that week? In an earlier request for info Nillesdal was mentioned, so that could be a possibility?

Otherwise I'm off to Jotunheim for a walk, which isn't a bad second choice...

Cheers,

Lex

Big Lee - on 22 Jun 2017
In reply to lex:

Hi Lex, put a post on the Facebook Happy Climbers page, which is the main Oslo climbing FB group.
lex - on 23 Jun 2017
In reply to Big Lee:

Cheers for the link, Lee. Well see what transpires.
Enjoy your week,
Lex
ads.ukclimbing.com
HeMa on 23 Jun 2017
In reply to lex:

Dropped you an email

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.