UKC

Blog about the Sellaronda Road bike tour

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Casa Alfredino 21 Jun 2017
I've just completed a blog about the Sellaronda bike tour (the road bike version) and thought some of you might be interested! http://www.casa-alfredino.co.uk/cycling/road-cycling-the-sellaronda/
 Yanis Nayu 21 Jun 2017
In reply to Casa Alfredino:

Nice advert!
In reply to Yanis Nayu:

Haha - if you want to do it, then feel free. If you just want the information, then feel free too As much as anything else I want to let peole see what an amazing area it is and what else there is to do!
 Toerag 23 Jun 2017
In reply to Yanis Nayu:

It is, but hey, no-one's forcing anyone to stay at his house.
In reply to Toerag:

I like to think that Yanis's comment was actually meant "Nice Advert!" as in I did a good job... if not, doesn't matter. I intend to carry on posting blogs which will be useful to people as no-one else out there does it... and opening new routes, writing a guide book etc. People know the north of the region much better than the south, and to my mind, that's were some of the best mountains are. I know this article is about the Sellaronda which is north but I've done others about the Lagorai area of the Dolomites and plan on writing about the Agner region sometime soon too once I get around to doing the photo's and collecting the information...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...