UKC

MIA Trainee Teaching Multi Pitch Climbing (Tuesday 11th July)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 JamesGibson 25 Jun 2017
Hi there,

I am looking to take up to two people multi pitch climbing in North Wales on Tuesday 11th July.

I am preferably looking for two people, however if this is not the case, not a problem!

I can cater for a variety of different needs, from never been multi pitch rock climbing and wanting to give it a go, to having done a fair amount of multi pitch climbing and wanting to progress a little further. You will hopefully learn lots on the day, alongside me giving you sound advice on what to do after the day, which should help you in the long term.

The usual disclaimers apply;
MIA Trainee - As an MIA trainee I do not , as yet, hold the Mountaineering instructor award which is the recognised training qualification for the instruction of scrambling and multi-pitch rock climbing in the UK. I've undergone the training course, but training for an award does not constitute a qualification.

Insurance - I do not hold insurance that allows me to receive payment or benefits in kind for instruction, but as a volunteer with membership of a mountaineering council of the UK or Eire I am insured for third party liability. These topics will need to be discussed in detail and agreed before an activity is conducted.

If you are available, please email me on jamesgibsoncumbria@hotmail.com or text me on 07595843705.

Thanks for your interest and hope to hear from you soon!

James.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...