UKC

"Success" and "Fail"

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Giles Davis 28 Jun 2017
Hi Alan,

Is it possible to see the actual number of routes we've succeeded and failed on when you hover over the green and red bars in the Graphs section of the logbook instead of seeing "Success" and "Fail"?

Cheers
Giles
 Luke90 28 Jun 2017
In reply to Giles Davis:

On a similar feature request note, would it be possible to add a graph of average and max *lead* grades by year please?

Currently, my average and max trad grades for each year are skewed by varying amounts of seconding, soloing and top-roping. In the trad graph, it's only really lead routes that I care about and I imagine that would probably be the case for a lot of people.
In reply to Giles Davis:

> Is it possible to see the actual number of routes we've succeeded and failed on when you hover over the green and red bars in the Graphs section of the logbook instead of seeing "Success" and "Fail"?

We can add that to the features request but it is a long list of features requests. The total number is listed to the left so it isn't such a difficult thing to figure out.

Alan
OP Giles Davis 28 Jun 2017
In reply to Alan James - Rockfax:

Ok thanks for adding it to the list of requests.

I would disagree with your second sentence though, you can determine a ball-park figure but that could easily be out by 10% or more . . . . . . unless you add a 50% / half-way line . . . . . another one for the list of requests?
In reply to Giles Davis:

Hi Giles, this only took 5 minutes to mod the code so I've added that in https://www.ukclimbing.com/logbook/showgraph.php?id=116349
In reply to Luke90:

Hi Luke, I'll add this to the todo list as it's gonna be a significant amount of work to do it properly.
 Luke90 01 Jul 2017
In reply to Paul Phillips - UKC and UKH:

Thanks very much!
OP Giles Davis 14 Aug 2017
In reply to Paul Phillips - UKC and UKH:

Thanks Paul . . . . . sorry for the delay, only just saw it.

Cheers
Giles

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...