/ Regular climbing partner wanted (Hampshire)

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
matteo_8 - on 30 Jun 2017
Hoping to find a regular (weekly) climbing partner for both indoors and out. I live in Southampton so prefer to climb indoors at Calshot or boulder at Red Spider or Boulder Shack. Don't climb especially hard... 5-6a lead with a desire to improve (even newer to bouldering... v1-3)

Did some trad last summer in Swanage and would like to do more. I have ropes, rack and car... keen to go for weekend trips to anywhere in search of good trad. Only managing S or VS for now...

Either message me here or text me on 07841661554.
JNH - on 30 Jun 2017
In reply to matteo_8:

I'm Winchester based, been climbing for ages, but not much lately, mainly due to partners who no longer climb. So I'd be keen to hook up. Don't climb much on walls or sport, but I've loads of trad experience all over the place. I can climb sometimes mid week and week ends. I'm free Sunday 2nd if you want to climb swanage or wye valley. mob 07730194358
Mouse5 - on 03 Jul 2017
In reply to JNH:

Hi both!

We are Sussex based and climb mostly in Dorset and Wye Valley. Always keen to climb with others, I'll drop you a text.

EddInaBox on 03 Jul 2017
In reply to matteo_8:

Hello Matt, I'm around if you still have the occasional day free during the week.
tasp05 - on 04 Jul 2017
In reply to matteo_8:

I live Portsmouth way and am always keen to climb when I'm around. I work up in Scotland but am normally back down south for a week at a time with lots of free time.
matteo_8 - on 04 Jul 2017
In reply to EddInaBox:

Hi Ed. I'm usually free just weekends nowadays. However, I may have time free during w/c Monday 17 July. If you're in need of a partner, send me a text and I'll let you know if I'm available.
matteo_8 - on 04 Jul 2017
In reply to tasp05:

Do you boulder at Red Spider? I'm available most evenings if you're down this way.
tasp05 - on 05 Jul 2017
In reply to matteo_8:

I do when I'm in town. I know a bunch of guys who go most evenings during the week as well.
Shamina - on 09 Jul 2017
In reply to JNH:

Hi there, I'm just moving to Woking in Surrey and often have days off in the week, always keen for a climb, either sports or trad. Number is 07577440359. Give me a shout if you have a day off.
/Shamina
Pete - on 11 Jul 2017
In reply to EddInaBox:

Hi Ed. Warm enough for you now? You free this week at all?
ads.ukclimbing.com
EddInaBox on 11 Jul 2017
In reply to Pete:

Just about warm enough. Sorted on Thursday this week but free tomorrow and Friday.
Pete - on 12 Jul 2017
In reply to EddInaBox:

Ah didn't see your reply. Could have done today. Friday not good. Let me know if you want a day next week.
EddInaBox on 12 Jul 2017
In reply to Pete:

Okay. At the moment it looks like I'm free any day, but as ever Wednesday is best.
Pete - on 14 Jul 2017
In reply to EddInaBox:

Lets pencil in Wednesday then. I'll contact you Monday (ish) after seeing what the forecast is like.
EddInaBox on 14 Jul 2017
In reply to Pete:

Right-Oh.

By the by, I finally did Lasteen yesterday at the third attempt of getting on it, it was great although Andrew seconding had a bit of bother when a rope got stuck.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.