UKC

Left gear on paladin, white ghyl

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 snoop6060 01 Jul 2017
Morning
Paladin (E3 6a)

If anyone's keen there is a bomber hex on wire and long 20cm dmm QuickDraw awaiting you just below the crux on this. Hanging eerily in space below the big, scary roof not actually scary at all mind, but looks it from the ground. Great route.

Had to strip the route on abb and it's just too steep, so this got left. All got a bit hairy. Sorry!

Keep it, I found the hex on gimmer some years ago so back it goes into the communal gear circle. Very useful a hex on wire. Thanks to whoever cleans up my litter tho. Sorry again!

Cheers
Si
 mark catcher 01 Jul 2017
In reply to snoop6060: Glad to hear you made it down safely. We weren't for staying up there in the rain either! M.

OP snoop6060 01 Jul 2017
In reply to mark catcher:
Aye it all got a bit much. I had to abb back down to the belay ledge and reclimb the route on a kinda ropey self belay to get the gear. Got everything bar that one bit. Was getting a bit dangerous as I didn't have a prussic so was a sensible decision. Hope someone got it tho as it looks a bit ugly hanging from the huge roof.
Post edited at 19:46
 Jon Stewart 01 Jul 2017
In reply to snoop6060:

I suspect it'll be a few days a least before the route gets climbed again - it's not Stanage!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...