/ Looking for partner/people- Alps Aug/Sep

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Callumjnelson - on 03 Jul 2017
Hi All,

A friend, his girlfriend and I are heading out to the Alps in August and September.

We are looking for another person, or persons, who are keen to spend the time climbing in the mountains. It's likely that my friend and his girl friend will climb together and I will be looking for a partner to climb with.

Looking to climb as much as possible and anything from mixed alpine climbing at AD and above or long mountain rock routes at f grade 6a-7a..... ideally mountain trad routes

Open to ideas and suggestions and just want to climb as many adventurous routes as possible.

Looking to keep the trip simple and cheap. Climbing, eating and sleeping cheap. Happy to be based in one area or move around. Ideally we will just follow the weather. Would be good if a car or van was in your possession but if not we can look at making logistics work.

Cheers

Callum
Michael Morrell - on 03 Jul 2017
In reply to Callumjnelson:

Sent you a PM!
Callumjnelson - on 03 Jul 2017
In reply to Michael Morrell:

Nothing has come through to my email address pal?

Do you know where you sent the message to?
Rowancb - on 05 Jul 2017

Sent you an email
Ippikin on 12 Jul 2017

Also sent you a PM
Sam Maher - on 12 Jul 2017

Hi Callum

This sounds really interesting. I was looking to spend the last 2 weeks in august around the Alps with a couple of mates but unfortunately they've both had to cancel leaving me with 2 weeks completely free.

If you're still looking for someone to join you guys, have a look at my profile and send me a PM if you're interested. Otherwise, if I don't hear from you, theres no hard feelings, I appreciate its important to have matched abilities and it sounds like you might be a bit more experienced than me.

Cheers

Sam
Callumjnelson - on 13 Jul 2017
In reply to Sam Maher:

Email me Sam. Callum_Nelson@hotmail.com. email me with what you fancy doing
ads.ukclimbing.com
Michael Morrell - on 14 Jul 2017

Sorry for such a late reply!

Sent you a email from m_morrell@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers!
L Geoff Bracher - on 14:58 Sat

Hi mate

Would like to maybe get involved in this, I am looking to do a trip for the Aug bank hold weekend and I'm self employed so can easily make it a longer trip if I wanted...I'm going travelling to the Americas in oct and need to brush up on my trad before that...'as many adventurous routes as possible' is exactly my kind of thing...

Must say I have no experience of mixed alpine climbing with a mainly sports background and a ton of bouldering...done some multipitchs which is where I'm very keen to keep taking my climbing and dabbled in trad....I have most kit also.

Anyway...if you would like to get in touch and we'll go from there.

Geoff

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.