UKC

pretending to be ill

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 BrainoverBrawn 03 Jul 2017
Well i've been criticised for often pretending to be ill. Tomorrow I am going to declare myself ill for the mental health units. Not that i've met anyone half qualified on here but I have lived without friends for over 10 years now. You wouldn't have made it through that.
 elliott92 03 Jul 2017
In reply to BrainoverBrawn:
Mate, I have literally no idea what you're talking about. I wouldn't suppose many people do. But if you're in. A dark place then I hope you get through it, counselling can do amazing things.. Talk to your doc. And go the climbing wall.. You can make loads of friends there

Edited beccause my smile face came out in some batshit crazy secret alien code
Post edited at 19:11
Deadeye 03 Jul 2017

> I have lived without friends for over 10 years now. You wouldn't have made it through that.

I used Camalots.
 Dave the Rave 03 Jul 2017

Friends aren't what they're cracked up to be bud. Mainly they all want a piece of your heed.
I regularly have culls of friends and aquaintances when they get too needy.
I culled my phone contacts again at the weekend. I keep getting messages and they have to answer 3 questions to get back on my contact list.
The dog got all 3 questions correct!

tX

>Not that i've met anyone half qualified on here but I have lived without friends for over 10 years now. You wouldn't have made it through that.

In my experience there are some genuinely caring and knowledgeable people on UKC (not all are but very many)

That aside I hope you get some help that works for you.

All the best.

TWS

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...