/ Chamonix Partner for the summer

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Kyrros - on 06 Jul 2017
Hey,

I am staying in chamonix for the summer and I am looking for people to climb with. If your interested drop me a line.

Peace,
KR
Simon Gee - on 18 Jul 2017
In reply to Kyrros:

I am also in Chamonix for the summer. I can lead to 5b/c and second to 6a/b and am OK for Alpine routes at PD to AD+. Please get in touch on 0044 7826 514 285. Cheers. Simon
Angelo - on 24 Jul 2017
In reply to Kyrros:

Hi there,

I'll be in Chamonix from early September to early October, looking for climbers too.
Interested in trad/rock climbing and alpine routes as well.

I went to Montenvers last summer and it was great. So many things to do: Aiguilles Rouges, Éperon des Cosmiques- Voie Rebuffat, Dent du Geant...but also the Swiss and the Italian side. I'll have probably my car to move around.

I'm quite flexible about routes.

Thanks

Angel
Jakob - on 26 Jul 2017
In reply to Kyrros:

Hi!

I'll also be in Chamonix from mid September to early October.
I've lead sport 5b/c but dont have trad experience (would be eager to learn though). For alpine routes my range is probably PD to AD.
I'll probably be there with a car, will bring a 60m rope(no trad rack obviously since i haven't done trad)

would be stoked if it worked out to find some people to climb with!
PCD - on 27 Jul 2017
In reply to Kyrros:

weather watching next 24hrs atm and have just recovered from short illness but looking at camping at tete rouse friday night and summiting MB early Sat if u r fit and thats of interest try me +447800 767519
Joe324 on 29 Jul 2017
In reply to PCD:

@Kyros, Simon and others - I'm in Chamonix 21-28 Aug and looking for partners to do some AD routes. Not a fan of hard sustained rock routes but anything with a 5 in front of it is fine.
Christine - on 01 Aug 2017
In reply to Kyrros:

Hi, are you still looking for a climbing partner? I'm staying in Chamonix until end of September. I'm looking for a climbing partner for alpine, trad and sport multipich. I can lead Alpine AD/D 5b and sports 6a. Would really like to go out and explore the alps again. my number is +4741679549

Christine
Kyrros - on 11 Aug 2017
In reply to Kyrros:

Weather looks good on Sunday. Anyone available for a day climb somewhere?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.