UKC

Bosigran ridge - photos of climbers Wednesday 5th

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 patrick_b 06 Jul 2017
If you were the pair with leader in green DMM t shirt and orange helmet on the ridge Wednesday morning, I've got some shots on you on the final few pitches. Message me if interested to see them!
 The Ivanator 06 Jul 2017
In reply to patrick_b:

Hmmm, could be that those climbers were literally clinging by their fingernails above a gaping abyss. By the time they got that far they were desperately dehydrated and every movement was eating up their last reserves of energy as they were locked in a grim battle for survival.
Or it may have been a couple of regular climbers enjoying a relaxing classic route.
 Tobes 06 Jul 2017
In reply to The Ivanator:

> Or it may have been a couple of regular climbers enjoying a relaxing classic route.

Nah doubt it. I heard there were armed guards, patrol dogs and armed drones preventing any member of the public from getting near the place on Wednesday!

OP patrick_b 07 Jul 2017
In reply to Tobes:
That was the main cliff! 'National Trust commercial filming' claimed the multiple security guards, as drones flew overhead, SAS speedboats whizzed into the cove and black-clad figures abseiled down suicide wall..
Post edited at 07:27

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...