/ Climbing partner for the Peak and other areas

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
rickeden - on 10 Jul 2017
Hi,
I will be in the Peak area (Hayfield) from July 22nd till August 26th. I am looking for a climbing partner to boulder and route climbing outdoors. I will have my own pad and a full trad rack with rope and draws.
I've been climbing a number of years and I am mainly a Sport climber who hasn't been trad climbing in a while due to the fact that i live in Malaysia.
I have also will have a car too and looking forward to climb Peak classics, as well as Welsh and Lakes classics too.
dr_botnik - on 10 Jul 2017
In reply to rickeden:

Hi,

I'm based in Sheffield and have lots of trad experience. I work split shifts at work so have random days off, often midweek, sometimes also mornings or evenings. Looking to fill days off with trad climbing as current partners will be away on holiday.

Cheers,
Rob
rickeden - on 10 Jul 2017
In reply to dr_botnik:

sounds great, you can email me your details. rjeden@yahoo.co.uk

I'll give you a call or leave a message when i arrive
Rock_Lizard_3 on 10 Jul 2017
In reply to rickeden:

Hi Rick and Rob,

I will be around most weekends during that period and I live in Manchester. I'm very keen to climb in the peaks so if either of you are at a loose end give me a shout!

I have a rack but no ropes or car. I have about 4 years trad experience.

Better to call or text me on 07857120751

Hope we can climb soon!

Bernard
mrphilipoldham - on 10 Jul 2017
In reply to rickeden:

I'm based in Birch Vale about 5 minutes away, if you fancy climbing on Kinder and Bleaklow locally then I'd be more than happy to meet up! Also have ropes/rack/car/encyclopaedic knowledge..
rickeden - on 11 Jul 2017
In reply to mrphilipoldham:

could you please send me your contact details as it would be great to meet up
rickeden - on 11 Jul 2017
In reply to Rock_Lizard_3:

i'll be in touch when I arrive. I have to do somethings for the first few days as its 4 years since i was last home
rockover - on 15 Jul 2017
In reply to rickeden:

Hi Rick. I'm free to trad climb midweek and wkends over the summer.
mob 07734913061.
Cheers.
Mesh.
rickeden - on 18 Jul 2017
In reply to rockover:

ok, thanks

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.