UKC

Climbing Partners

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Danjw91 10 Jul 2017
Just looking for some regular people to climb with for when I am home on my days off. Would be in North Wales doing some top ropping, bottom roping and abseiling. I am SPA qualified as well.
 Mark Kemball 10 Jul 2017
In reply to Danjw91:

When looking for partner on here, it helps to hve a bit more info about yourself in your profile. I've replied to and climbed with various people from UKC over the years, and so far have always had good days out, however, I always check their logbook first, so I have some idea of what I'm letting mself in for. If for no other reason, it's worth setting up your logbook and putting in at least your most recent climbs (or you could get all anoraky like me and attempt to put in everything you've ever done...).

Good luck with finding partners.
Danjw91 10 Jul 2017
In reply to Mark Kemball:
That's a good tip. I only have a log book on a word document from a source I downloaded so not sure if that can be uploaded.

I have done more climbs than a few I've just added but a lot is indoors and some outdoors but didn't get the route names etc as I was on a course doing my quals.
Post edited at 19:46
 Fakey Rocks 11 Jul 2017
In reply to Danjw91:
Would b better on the lifts n partners page?
Post edited at 11:12
 Jon Stewart 11 Jul 2017
In reply to Danjw91:

I've climbed with folk from here loads, in fact most of my regular partners are people I initially met on here. My tips would be:

- Fill in your profile. I don't keep a logbook, but you can see from my profile what sort of level I climb at and the types of stuff I like doing.

- Post for partners in the Lifts and Partners forum for a specific day for a specific thing. You want to climb with someone who's into the same stuff, so be specific. e.g. A55 sport 6a-6c on Thursday

Good luck!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...