/ Pembroke partner wanted 2nd - 7th August

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Gracieclimbs - on 14 Jul 2017
I'm going to be in Pembroke at the beginning of August and looking to get a bit of climbing done when I'm there. I'll be staying in North Pembroke but happy to travel anywhere in Pembroke. Am leading around Severe/HS but can second VS, have a car but not rack.
Cheers
Giles Davis - on 14 Jul 2017
In reply to Gracieclimbs:

Hi Gracie,

I get made redundant on July 31st July so can make any of those days. I have ropes and rack and don't mind what grade we climb. I normally lead up to VS but may take on something a bit harder if I think it suits me.

Cheers
Giles
KieranT - on 23 Jul 2017

Hi Gracie. I can climb in Pembrokeshire over 2-3 Aug 17. I'm based in Cardiff and have car/ropes/rack. Climb at a similar grade. Give me a bell if you want to meet up.

Cheers,
Kieran
07722 085550
ABurridge on 28 Jul 2017

Hiya,

I live in Pembs will be working but can do afternoons (after 3 pm) I regularly climb in North pembs at the grade your interested in so know the popular crags and some less popular ones. Have ropes, rack and transport.

Andy
ads.ukclimbing.com
Neil Morbey - on 02 Aug 2017

Hey All,

I'm thinking about heading out to Pembroke this weekend as it looks sunny and nice. Team effort maybe? I'm coming from Bristol, possibly Friday night. I have rope, rack, car. I climb max E1 at the moment, out of practice and lower on stamina than I used to be.

Anyone interested call/txt 07734812582
Neil

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.