Climbing Development Manager, Nottingham Climbing Centre
We wish to recruit a new manager who, in addition to participating in the Duty Manager rota, will focus on three key areas: route setting, event planning and delivery, and customer service.
The primary tasks will be:
• To manage our route-setting programme, including understanding customer expectations, route planning, hold selection and purchase, staffing, training and route setting rotas, deployment of guest setters and overall safety issues.
• To lead on the creation and implementation of events which will build and maintain our extensive customer base- including competitions, fun events and multi- centre events; this work to include all aspects of our web and social media presence.
• To oversee our customer service proposition, play a leading role in defining the customer service standards in every aspect of our business, and collaborate with the other members of the team in establishing us at industry best practice level.
• To be a member of the Duty Manager group, which means acting as keyholder and site manager within a fortnightly rota system. The Duty Manager is responsible for the health and safety of customers, contractors and staff on site, and for the day-to-day operation of the Centre, which uses RockGymPro. This may include some Instructor/Coaching work. In addition to providing great climbing, we have a busy café, a gym, party and event rooms and a kids fun area to manage.
• The Climbing Development Manager will be a member of our Senior Management Team, and as such will play a full part in planning and delivering the future of the business.
This is a full-time role, which will include some evenings and weekends. Hours will be based upon a regular rota system. Check out our website to get a feel for our operation- simply click on this link: http://nottingham-climbing.co.uk
The successful candidate will hold relevant Instructor/Coaching qualifications, and offer relevant industry experience. He or she will be offered a competitive salary, commensurate with the importance of this role to the future of our business.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter, highlighting why you would be suitable for the role to Rachel Gravett: email@example.com