UKC

La sportiva tc pro sizing

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 gavinpeach 24 Jul 2017
Hi all, considering some tc pro shoes for big wall / multi pitch use. I take 9.5 to 10 uk shoe size and have miura's/miura vs in 42 and solutions in 41.5 which i use for uk trad/sport. Any one who has experience of sizing tc pro's; your comments are much appreciated. So far i've tried a 43.5 which felt big. Trying to get hold of some others to try. Thanks gavin
 1poundSOCKS 24 Jul 2017
In reply to gavinpeach:

I take a street shoe size of 8 (EU 42), and my TC Pros are 39.5 I think and they're pretty comfy. Wouldn't go bigger than 40 or they'd be too baggy for me.
 Šljiva 24 Jul 2017
In reply to I fitted the same as a comfortable muira lace up.

rogerwebb 24 Jul 2017
In reply to gavinpeach:

I believed them when they said go for your normal shoe size.
Don't, they stretch.
But an extremely good shoe even with a sock. Just back from the dolomites and my feet aren't shredded.
OP gavinpeach 25 Jul 2017
In reply to gavinpeach:

Cheers all, much appreciated
 Mr. Lee 25 Jul 2017
In reply to gavinpeach:

I went down a full Euro size verses my high street shoe size. The shoes are very stiff in the sole so you don't need a desperately tight fit for good edging. The main thing is making sure the heels won't slip in whatever size you go for. Because the soles are so stiff the heels will leverage off when edging if the fitting is too loose. I've used my pair intensely outdoors for nearly a year and haven't noticed any significant slackening in the fit.
OP gavinpeach 25 Jul 2017
In reply to gavinpeach:

Thanks. Does anyone know of a stockist in Manchester or Sheffield or the nearby vicinity for these shoes? Needle sports and cold mountain kit seem to be the only places i can see that sell them in th uk. Cheers

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...