UKC

Scrambling - Guiding/Tuition for MIA

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 MarkRoe 02 Aug 2017
As part of my continued consolidation towards the MIA assessment, I am looking to spend time on mountain scrambles with volunteer clients; either teaching skills, techniques and tactics, or just guiding teams who are out for fun.

Although I'm not yet an MIA holder, I have the 31st largest logbook on mountain training's DLOG (see link: https://mt.tahdah.me/profile/index/152787 ), and have also already delivered 16 successful teaching days working within the MIA remit with mock clients.

I live in North Wales, and would be willing to work with either individuals or teams of 2 throughout Snowdonia. I am happy to work in and on areas and routes of your choosing, but reserve the right to make the final decision regarding venue if I'm unsure that the weather and/or your current experience match an objective.

I do not expect any payment, but ask that those interested understand that I will not be operating under a LEGAL duty of care. I can be contacted either through this thread or through the email address that my profile is linked to.

Mark

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...