/ Free Climbing Instruction this week - MIA Trainee

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Kelly Evans - on 07 Aug 2017

Hello,
If you are free this Thursday and/or Friday (10th and 11th) and are keen to head to the Lake District then please read on.

I am a Mountaineering Instructor Award (MIA) Trainee who is looking for people to take either guided scrambling or multi pitch climbing in the Lakes this week. I am ideally looking for a pair of people each day.

If you are interested, unsure of your suitability or have any questions please get in touch.

My email is kevans88@hotmail.co.uk and mobile is 07962 130738 or just message me on here.

As a trainee it is important that I highlight the following two points;
1) As an MIA trainee I do not, as yet, hold the Mountaineering Instructor Award which is the recognised training qualification for the instruction of scrambling and multi-pitch rock climbing in the UK. I have undergone the training course, but training for an award does not constitute a qualification.
2) Insurance - I do not hold insurance that allows me to receive payment or benefits in kind for instruction, but as a volunteer with membership of a mountaineering council of the UK I am insured for third party liability. These topics will need to be discussed and agreed upon before an activity is conducted.

Many thanks
Kelly Evans

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.