/ Rock shoes (small persons) found @ Stanage

buxtoncoffeelover - on 09 Aug 2017
A very wet pair of size 3.5 rock shoes found on the wall @ Popular End parking. Brought them home to dry out.
Tell me what make etc, & how to get them back to you.
Tom Langan on 10 Aug 2017 - cpc75709-york6-2-0-cust924.7-1.cable.virginm.net
In reply to buxtoncoffeelover:

Hello!

Thank you! I led a climbing and abseiling session for a father and daughter. I stayed around to derig and help out a work colleague and we arranged for them to be left under my car. They did that and i saw them under the car, but long day and instantly forgot to put them in my car, so drove off and left them! On realising this, found they had been taken, so thank you for doing so and posting on here. I can confirm they where from me, most of our shoes have LEA written on our kit, so they should have too. (Lost Earth Adventures). I live in york but head down to the peak district usually weekly. If there's a place I can collect them from I can head by some time? My contact number is 07763059966.

Many thanks,
Tom
ads.ukclimbing.com
buxtoncoffeelover - on 10 Aug 2017
In reply to Tom Langan:

You're welcome Tom. They are indeed marked LEA. I live in Buxton & I am frequently out & about. We can either meet up on a mutually convenient day/place, you can collect them from home, I can leave them at a place of your choosing, or I can post them (& the change) to you if you send me an address & enough money to cover postage. Whatever suits you. Nik 07788137462