UKC

Thanks unknown person

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Flinticus 03 Sep 2017
Halfway to Beinn na h-Uamha I realised I no longer had my camera and the hip belt pocket of my backpack was open. Oh well, no use crying over lost items and I still had my phone.

The next day I got back to my car to find the camera on the bonnet by the wipers! Thanks stranger (were you the owner of the interesting van that I parked next to?), much appreciated.
Jim C 04 Sep 2017
In reply to Flinticus:
Just interested, did you have your contact details photographed on the card ( first photo protected) ?
Always worth doing, and you only need to make the contact card up once, and snap it when you format or buy a new card.

(You might also want to snap your car and show the registration, as that would help anyone who finds/ brings your camera down , get the camera to you on the day even if it's a busy car park.
Post edited at 02:20
Removed User 04 Sep 2017
In reply to Flinticus:

Always good to know people will do the right thing. Once found a camera memory card in the mud near the Blackwater reservoir. Managed to return it to the owner I'd met the night before in a bothy via the power of the internet.
 balmybaldwin 04 Sep 2017
In reply to Jim C:

I once had the police turn up after a camera they found in some scroat's possession had a picture of my car on it... turned out he had nicked it from a mates flat
OP Flinticus 04 Sep 2017
In reply to Jim C:

I had on one memory card but not the one in the camera at the time.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...