UKC

Hmmm?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Have I missed the thread about the crazy loon with even crazier hair, testing hydrogen bombs and suchlike?
 Timmd 03 Sep 2017
In reply to TheDrunkenBakers:
What can one say other than fingers crossed it doesn't all go nuts?
Post edited at 16:59
 broken spectre 03 Sep 2017

This always happens, I don't think people like thinking about the prospect of dying in a massive radioactive fireball. I for one am more interested in Big Ger's left over pizza!
 Greasy Prusiks 03 Sep 2017

Maybe UKCs resident nuclear weapons experts are currently for filling one of their other roles as UKCs resident trade negotiation experts on one of the brexit threads? It's a busy life as a UKC expert.
 balmybaldwin 03 Sep 2017
In reply to broken spectre:

Big Ger didn't finish his pizza? This IS news!
 Flinticus 03 Sep 2017
In reply to Greasy Prusiks:

Maybe they're busy putting the finishing touches to their hide outs / bunkers? Installing grow lights to make sure they have a fresh supply of rocket at all times.
 broken spectre 03 Sep 2017
In reply to Flinticus:

This is all very funny but in all honesty the air raid siren just went off here (it's in the street adjacent to mine) I guess they were only testing it as it only went off for a few seconds but it was long enough for me to have a bit of an adrenaline rush.
 summo 03 Sep 2017

> This is all very funny but in all honesty the air raid siren just went off here (it's in the street adjacent to mine) I guess they were only testing it as it only went off for a few seconds but it was long enough for me to have a bit of an adrenaline rush.

Some chemical plants use them as warnings to residents to close their windows...
 Flinticus 03 Sep 2017

In all honesty there's nothing I can do about it so humour helps me. Maybe I should stock up on tins of bean so if my flat and I get vapourised I'll have something to eat in the afterlife.

I'd rather die quickly than survive in a desolated land and watch hunger straved strangers eat my dog.

Though I don't think it will come to that.
 profitofdoom 03 Sep 2017

> Have I missed the thread about the crazy loon with even crazier hair, testing hydrogen bombs and suchlike?

Do not worry. Darren Jackson is planning to drop biscuits on them using WW2 planes flying under the radar. I've finally understood what his crazy thread was about.
 balmybaldwin 03 Sep 2017
In reply to profitofdoom:

Genius!

Capitalist biscuits will trigger a revolution
 Big Ger 03 Sep 2017

Hands off!!
Lusk 04 Sep 2017
In reply to profitofdoom:

Bourbombs?
 aln 04 Sep 2017
In reply to Flinticus:

>watch hunger straved strangers eat my dog.

> Though I don't think it will come to that.

Coz you'll eat it first?
 aln 04 Sep 2017

> the crazy loon with even crazier hair, testing hydrogen bombs

I haven't heard anything about Trump testing h bombs...

mike123 04 Sep 2017
So, about this pizza ? Anybody know what happened . Best way to heat up leftover pizza is to grill it. Makes a very tasty breakfast.
Post edited at 18:20

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...