UKC

Advice please:Anasazi LV performance versus pinks

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Midgetgem 08 Sep 2017
I'm considering swapping from pinks to the LV models, I do like the C4 stealth rubber in both. However, the LVs seem to be more comfortable and feel more sensative. My only reservation is they are a lot less stiff. Anyone used both who can give a good comparison?

Thank you ????
 HeMa 08 Sep 2017
In reply to Midgetgem:

Stiffness is either really good thing. Or bad. Depends on where you climb. If a lot of tiny edges, then pinks or newer Verdons are the obvious choice. If more cracks, smears and precise holds, then the LV or even Moccasym will be better.
 jezb1 08 Sep 2017
In reply to Midgetgem:

As above, depends what you want them to be best at.

Either will get you up some pretty hard stuff.
 wert 08 Sep 2017
In reply to Midgetgem:
I wear both. Indoors I prefer my LV and outdoors I prefer my pinks. I find the pinks are too stiff for indoors. (I also prefer the velcro fastening on the LVs which makes them easier and quicker to get off between routes indoors - I have shorter rests between routes indoors.)
You have to find what works for you. Everyone has their own preferences/reasons for their choice of shoes.
OP Midgetgem 08 Sep 2017
In reply to jezb1:
Thanks, after general all rounder. Living in the Highlands and doing spirt/trad plus indoor its varied styles. But overall want to improve and be able to push it. Also going on a sport climbing holiday to kalymnos! Thanks
Post edited at 23:00
OP Midgetgem 08 Sep 2017
In reply to HeMa:

Good point regarding stiffness. In relation to style then probably the LVs. Thank you.
OP Midgetgem 08 Sep 2017
In reply to wert:

Very true. Will just have to try but thanks for the help.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...