/ Climbing Partners N. Wales

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
LJJ77 on 08 Sep 2017
I am looking for a reliable and hopefully regular climbing partners
I have been climbing 15 months and my best lead on trad is HS 4c and f5 on sport
I have my own rack/rope but not transport
I live in Prestatyn on the main North Wales train line so getting to a convenient meeting place isn't too difficult
I am happy to get out with more experienced, similar experience or climbers who are newer to the sport than myself
I am pretty flexible at the moment so weekdays and weekends are good with a little notice
Drop me a PM or call/text on 07415 018966
Luke
ERB - on 09 Sep 2017
In reply to LJJ77:

Would be up for getting out if the weather gods ever look favourably on us again. Will drop you a text.
LJJ77 on 09 Sep 2017
In reply to ERB:

Nice one, let us hope we get the Indian summer that normally happens in September
philluu on 09 Sep 2017
In reply to LJJ77:

I am sometimes in Dyserth visiting family so will message you when I am up if you don't mind.
LJJ77 on 09 Sep 2017
In reply to philluu:

Excellent that's only a couple of miles from me
riff156 - on 09 Sep 2017
In reply to LJJ77:

Hi ya
I'm hoping to get up to North Wales the weekend of the 16th if your available that weekend I'll be up for doing something with you let me know how your fixed
Cheers Steve
LJJ77 on 10 Sep 2017
In reply to riff156:

I think I am busy on the 16th babysitting duties but I will double check I am still needed I might be able to do Sunday but limited to meet up points as there are less trains and buses can only meet at Llandudno junction just off A55 or Bangor

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.