UKC

Surviving a shark attack

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
When you are being attacked, you can still avoid worst injuries if you lay on your back and kick your flippers at its face. Your scuba tank, if you have one, will provide additional cover. If you have an arm left, you will likely want to defend yourself, but I can't give advice on this - sharks are big, sturdy fish and it takes more than a single thumb in the eye to incapacate them, unless you find a sexual organ. I think forum memebers more experienced in beastiality can comment on this, but rememebr, if you merely arouse the shark, it will just make it more amorous and more aggressive (Source: talked with a very odd guy sunbathing on a beach on the Sunshine Coast and stupid tourists provoking sharks by swimming in the sea are a regular occurence there).
 Kevster 15 Sep 2017
In reply to Bjartur i Sumarhus:

I nearly got eaten by a shark once, possibly more times, but I am unaware of those times. Just this once I am aware of. It was very scary.I can confirm that being in the water with a big scary shark that is thinking of having a bite out of you is not great at the time. But it does give a story to tell after over a pint. Unfortunately I'm sober, so the back story will have to wait. Obviously if the big fish had been successful or more forwards, then I wouldn't be able to tell the story, or have another pint. This is another down side of being fully eaten by a shark which I did not consider at the time when in proximity to the shark.
 dbapaul 15 Sep 2017
In reply to Bjartur i Sumarhus:

Sharks ? Pah ! Frickin' narwhals man. They the business
 Thrudge 16 Sep 2017
In reply to dbapaul:

Yeah. They're like a wizard and $hit.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...