UKC

Salewa boot sizing?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
AndyC72 21 Sep 2017
Morning,

I'm after a pair of Salewa Raven/Vultur boots (the plain ones not the Verticals) - my local Cotswold's sell them but don't keep any Salewa boots in-stock, they'll get a pair in to try but as an initial guess does anyone know if Salewa boot sizing tends to come up small, large or normal? For comparison my Raichle boots are UK 11, so I'm tempted to start with the same size - anyone know better?

TIA,

Andy
 LG-Mark 21 Sep 2017
In reply to AndyC72:

I think they are "true-to-size" so to speak. I take a UK9/EU43 in just about everything and my Salewa Condors are a 43 - perfect fit for me with two pairs of socks (1 thin, 1 thick) and no toe-stubbing on steep descents. No heel lift either.

I recall that Salewa have a the bold claim, certainly on my Condors, that they are guaranteed blister free and i have to be honest and say that has been true of mine
 pwo 21 Sep 2017
In reply to AndyC72:
Concur with Andy. I'm uk 10 (44) and no problems with the fit whatsoever. Very comfy and hard wearing.
 HeMa 21 Sep 2017
In reply to pwo:

Add a third opinion to true to size...

I generally wear Eur 42s and 42s were the ones I used on the Gaiter Pros.
AndyC72 21 Sep 2017
Thanks all, I'll go for my usual size and see how that goes. Looking forward to the 'blister free guarantee'!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...