UKC

Accommodation Massouri, Kalymnos

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

The apartment I had arranged has been double booked so I find myself without any accommodation. I'm looking for less well known places that are not on the usual sites e.g. Trivago, Booking.com etc. as those ones are all full. I'll be there from the 5th October to 19th October. I've got various "feelers" out but I'm getting a bit concerned so I would be grateful for any help or information that anyone can give me regarding lesser well known apartments.

Any help appreciated.

Al
Post edited at 09:37
 Pete Dangerous 26 Sep 2017
In reply to Gaston Rubberpants:

Rinio Studios? Very cheap from what I remember but at the other end of town from Grande Grotta.
 kipper12 26 Sep 2017

Hi Al

Try Fotini at Panorama studios, though at the Myrties end of the Massouri/Myrties strip:

panoramaholidays@gmail.com

Clean, fab views across to Telendos and the owner is very friendly and helpful.
 kipper12 26 Sep 2017

Fotini Tiliakou (panoramaholidays@gmail.com)
Cheers guys but I really want to stay in Massouri. All is not lost some friends have kindly agreed to put me up for most of the nights but ideally I like to be self sufficient. I also note that Kokkinidis is back on line so I've emailed them as I like it there.

Al
Post edited at 13:10
 Šljiva 26 Sep 2017
In reply to Gaston Rubberpants: I think you'll be fine finding somewhere, even when you arrive.

kiwiflea 06 Oct 2017
We have stayed at Spitakia studios as have a lot of our friends over the last few years. Not flash, but very clean and a good vibe. Katerina is the owner, you'll find the studios onm. I'll pm you her details. We are heading back there but not until the end of October.

The studios are about the middle of the masouri town.
Post edited at 21:54
Removed User 07 Oct 2017

Al, I will be going out on 10th, staying at the oasis. Will see you in fatolitis for a drink.
Ann-Marie

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...