/ Climbing Partners in the South West area

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Jjaffa - on 26 Sep 2017
Hi,

Just moved back to the UK after living in Chamonix for a bit and looking for climbing partners in the South West! Based in Teignmouth but don't mind driving a bit. Thanks

Jess
chrisdevon on 27 Sep 2017
In reply to Jjaffa:

There's a couple of climbing clubs locally. South Devon Mountaineering Club (SDMC) and 2 Degrees Climbing Club. Both are on FB. I'm based out of Newton Abbot, climb sport, trad, indoors, mountains, everything really. I have some mid-week days where I am looking for partners, but work most weekends.
David Coley - on 28 Sep 2017
In reply to Jjaffa:

The SDMC meet every Monday in Cheddar, every Wednesday in south Devon (Summer outside, Winter inside), has a day trip most weekends, a weekend trip every month, annual trips to the Alps and Spain and beyond (last year it was Greenland). So, quite a lot going on.

The weekend there is a trip to Berry Head for a mix of trad and DWS.
cameron.ree - on 29 Sep 2017
In reply to Jjaffa:

I've sent you a message
janegallwey - on 10 Oct 2017
In reply to Jjaffa:

Hi Jess,

I think we are 1 degree of separation in Chamonix, or at least facebook keeps suggesting you as a friend

I've just moved back from Chamonix to West Cornwall (I know its the ends of the earth) but if you ever make it down this way give me a shout.

Cheers,
Jane
Col Price - on 13 Oct 2017
In reply to Jjaffa:
Hi Jess,

I am based in Exeter and am thinking about climbing Torquay or the Dewerstone this Sunday (the weather looks friendly to be out!) Looking to climb trad HVS and E1 this weekend.

Give me a buzz if you would like to hook up and head out.

Colin
07813 468936
slowmotion on 23 Oct 2017
In reply to David Coley:

HI. When/ where in cheddar do they meet?
David Coley - on 23 Oct 2017
In reply to slowmotion:

I've passed your question to the guy in charge of the FB page.
petecallaghan - on 23 Oct 2017
In reply to David Coley:

I've sent a message
ad111 on 24 Oct 2017
In reply to Jjaffa:

Hi,

I'm going to be based near Ilsington for pretty much all of November and I'd be keen to get out. I won't have my trad stuff with me but I should have everything for sport or bouldering and am happy to share gear!

Adam

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.