/ Crack training London

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
L seb b - on 06 Oct 2017
Hi,

I'm London based and in need of a crack training, and climbing partner. I typically climb at the castle but am happy to go anywhere that has a few cracks to get into. I'm also very eager to get outdoors as often as possible and desperate to check out Fairhead and Millstone as soon as they're dry enough. My schedule is pretty forgiving so someone who freelances and can climb occasionally in the afternoons would be an ideal match.

Thanks!
Mike Highbury - on 06 Oct 2017
In reply to seb b:
> I'm London based and in need of a crack training, and climbing partner. I typically climb at the castle but am happy to go anywhere that has a few cracks to get into. I'm also very eager to get outdoors as often as possible and desperate to check out Fairhead and Millstone as soon as they're dry enough. My schedule is pretty forgiving so someone who freelances and can climb occasionally in the afternoons would be an ideal match.

There's High Rocks, of course.
I like climbing - on 06 Oct 2017
In reply to seb b:
There are some crack climbing classes coming up at the Castle. It’s probably on their website. Might be worth checking out
deacondeacon - on 06 Oct 2017
In reply to seb b:

> Hi,

> ....and desperate to check out Fairhead and Millstone as soon as they're dry enough.

They'll be dry enough today

L seb b - on 09 Oct 2017
In reply to Mike Highbury:

Thanks Mike, that's a new one to me. I'll check it out.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.