/ FS: Scarpa Zen Lite Gore Tex Shoes. Size EU 44, UK 9.5

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
TMM on 09 Oct 2017 - user since 13/Nov/03
Price: £55
Hi,

I am selling a pair of Scarpa Zen Lite GTX approach shoes/trainers. Size 9 or EU 44.5.
They have had very little use, have never even got wet or muddy and look almost perfect. Drop me a line for some photos .

Here's the manufacturer's blurb.
'The Scarpa - Zen Lite GTX men's hiking shoes are ideal for hiking, walking or just everyday life. The popular, the comfortable, the long-wearing and hard-working Zen. People love the Zen, with its to-the-toe lacing and Vibram® Spyder sole, it climbs like an approach shoe. It also hikes well, scrambles with aplomb, kicks around town; you name it, the Zen can probably do it. The leather upper wears for years and the midsole construction gives you far more support than a running or approach shoe.

Highlights

> lightweight

> EVA Cushioning

> Reinforced arch

> Molded Vibram® Spyder® sole'

Cost £120, yours for £55 including recorded delivery.
bobcobb - on 11 Oct 2017
In reply to TMM:

Hello,

Just wondering if these are still available and if they are size 9 or 9.5?

Cheers,
Stephen.
TMM on 11 Oct 2017
In reply to bobcobb:

Hi Stephen,
Thanks for the interest in the shoes. They are still available.
Size: UK 9.5 Euro 44.
Drop me line if you are interested and want some photos.
bobcobb - on 12 Oct 2017
In reply to TMM:

Thanks for letting me know. I have a nice pair of Scarpa but they seem to be missing, possibly binned by accident,
which I think were size 9.5 too, so hopefully they should fit. I'd be interested in them alright. I'm in Ireland, but I could use Parcel Motel in Northern Ireland which should be the same postage price as for mainland UK. If you could put up a few photos that'd be great.
Cheers,
Stephen
TMM on 12 Oct 2017
In reply to bobcobb:

Hi Stephen,
I cannot post photos onto UKC.
If you email me by clicking the mail icon next to my name or by replaying to the message I sent you then I can share some photos directly by email.
Cheers.
TMM on 12 Oct 2017
In reply to TMM:

Sold pending payment.
Thanks Stephen.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.