UKC

Room for rent in Woodseats, Sheffield (S8)

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Nick Taylor 22 Oct 2017
premier post photo
Hi, I'm Nick and I have a furnished double room in my house, available to rent from the end of October.

The rent is £425pcm inclusive of bills, which includes Sky TV and broadband and our current energy supplier provides 100% of our electricity from renewable sources!

The house is in Woodseats, with good access to both the Peak district and the city centre via bus links on Chesterfield road and the house is a short walk from Graves Park (great for running) and The Works (great for bouldering).

It is located within walking distance from grocery shops such as Asda, Morrisons (both Chesterfield rd) and Sainsburys (Archer rd) along with restaurants and other shops.

The room has a double bed (with storage drawers underneath), a desk with a chair, a large chest of drawers, shelves and a closet for hanging clothes and further storage.
The rest of the property includes a large kitchen/dining area (with washing machine), separate living room plus a small decked garden which catches the sun from early in the morning. There are further photos of the property on my SpareRoom ad - https://www.spareroom.co.uk/5997430

There is on-road parking outside the property.

I am looking for someone who is clean and tidy, a common interest in sport like running, climbing, cycling etc. might be nice but not essential and I'm vegetarian so it would be handy to share with another veggie, but this isn't a necessity. I work away sometimes in the week so you'd have the house to yourself some weekdays/nights. Having said this, when I'm around I like a quiet house to relax in, so if regular house parties are your thing, you might want to look elsewhere!

Email me through UKC if you'd like any further information about the room, or to arrange a viewing.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...