UKC

CIA JFK Trump

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Tanke 23 Oct 2017
Press and social media seem to think opening archievs from the time of murder of JFK will put the matter to the end.
Do you think this and if the CIA and mafia assisinate JFK would they ever show this ?
 aln 23 Oct 2017
In reply to Tanke:

> archievs

I love the chicken ones and they're defo Russian so I think that means you're right
 Yanis Nayu 23 Oct 2017
In reply to aln:

Ukrainian
 aln 23 Oct 2017
In reply to Yanis Nayu:

Ukrainian now, yes. The plot thickens.
 Yanis Nayu 23 Oct 2017
In reply to aln:

Yep)
Tanke 23 Oct 2017
In reply to aln:

If you don't have a comment on this topic you could at least have made a funny joke or something.
 rlrs 23 Oct 2017
In reply to aln:

> Ukrainian now, yes. The plot thickens.

Go easy on the cornflour.
Tanke 23 Oct 2017
Obvious CIA will never allow out truth about who killed JFK as it was obviously a inside job so big noises about it finaly being the end of matter when they release the documents is just a part of the hiding of the truth.

aln 23 Oct 2017
In reply to Tanke:

> Obvious CIA will never allow out truth about the end of matter when they release the documents

As Private Frazer said, 'We're doomed'.

broken spectre 23 Oct 2017
In reply to Tanke:

> opening archievs from the time of murder of JFK will put the matter to the end.

Anchovies have a shelf life of about a year - opening a tin or jar of them after 54 years might make a fair old stink!

Tanke 23 Oct 2017
In reply to broken spectre:
You will get more information about who kill JFK from tin of fish than the US ruling class documents.
More fishy goes on from USA rulers than crate of herring
Post edited at 20:38
 Postmanpat 23 Oct 2017
In reply to Tanke:
Might I recommend one of these aluminium tin foil beanies? Two in one benefits: does wonders for your bouldering as well as protecting you from psychotropic conspiracy theories..

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/
Post edited at 20:55
Tanke 23 Oct 2017
In reply to Postmanpat:

Triggered snowflake ?
lol
Post edited at 21:32
Tanke 23 Oct 2017

youtube.com/watch?v=mTaHnGHKrGY&

How can your head be thrown backwards if you are shot from the rears like they say Oswald was at his back ?
Post edited at 22:13
andymac 23 Oct 2017
In reply to Tanke:
About to have my tea and Jaffa cakes and click on your link ,only to see an empty headed President.

Put me right of my citrus and dark chocolate cake/biscuit tea dunking
Post edited at 22:29
 mypyrex 23 Oct 2017
In reply to andymac:

> empty headed President.

> Put me right of my citrus and dark chocolate cake/biscuit tea dunking

Trump has that effect on you?
andymac 23 Oct 2017
In reply to mypyrex:

Well Done.))
Tanke 23 Oct 2017
In reply to andymac:

Nothing should ever put you off the"citrus and dark chocolate cake/biscuit tea dunking"

aln 24 Oct 2017
In reply to Tanke:

> How can your head be thrown backwards if you are shot from the rears

My son shot me in the rear, point blank, with a Nerf gun. My head went back as I cried out in pain so that proves it's possible.
 DerwentDiluted 24 Oct 2017
In reply to aln:

> My son shot me in the rear, point blank, with a Nerf gun.

Not sure how many WW2 Italian surplus nerf guns were kicking around in 1962.
As an aside, the CIA might have to revise the plan if they want to 'off' Trump, I can't see you getting him near a book depository for love nor money.

jkarran 24 Oct 2017
In reply to Tanke:

> youtube.com/watch?v=mTaHnGHKrGY&
> How can your head be thrown backwards if you are shot from the rears like they say Oswald was at his back ?

By the muscles in the neck perhaps or the acceleration of the car. Is it a trick question?
jk
 Andy Hardy 24 Oct 2017
In reply to DerwentDiluted:
> [...]
> As an aside, the CIA might have to revise the plan if they want to 'off' Trump, I can't see you getting him near a book depository for love nor money.

Even when he's finished colouring in the ones in the white house?

Edited to add: I think Trump's use of childish language is an act, to ensure that he doesn't confuse his core voters. I think he's a lot brighter than he appears to be on TV (not that that would be difficult)
Post edited at 10:37
 fred99 24 Oct 2017

> As an aside, the CIA might have to revise the plan if they want to 'off' Trump, I can't see you getting him near a book depository for love nor money.

You might first have to explain the concept of a "book" to him.
(He knows all about "depositing" - at least when it comes to depositing into his bank account).
 aln 24 Oct 2017

> Not sure how many WW2 Italian surplus nerf guns were kicking around in 1962.

'They' don't want you to know.
 mp3ferret 24 Oct 2017
In reply to Tanke:

I hope they don't wait this long to release the details after they've assassinated Trump !
Tanke 24 Oct 2017
In reply to jkarran:

> By the muscles in the neck perhaps or the acceleration of the car. Is it a trick question?

> jk

Good points you make so if you look at car when he get hit with the last shot to the head then you see speed of car is constant and it does not accelerate.

The last bullet to shoot him smash right into the front of his head and throws his head backwards as bullet from the front would.
Lusk 24 Oct 2017
In reply to Tanke:

> How can your head be thrown backwards if you are shot from the rears like they say Oswald was at his back ?

That'll be Newton's 3rd Law in action.
When half his skull and brains were ejected at speed forwards from the front of his head, the rest of his head and brains recoil backwards.

Possibly!
In reply to Tanke:

Seriously? You really want to get into the JFK conspiracy?

I'm sure you will find a more fruitful forum for that sort of activity...
Tanke 24 Oct 2017
In reply to Lusk:

Have you watched the film of him getting the last shot ? if you do then you can see clear the moment of impact is what throws his head back,your expalination would show his head go forward then back but that does not happen.

Lemony 24 Oct 2017
In reply to Tanke:

*checks posting history, first post looked at mentions HAARP and chemtrails*

Well this is going to go well.

Tanke 24 Oct 2017
In reply to Lemony:
That was a joke making fun of "chemtards".
Try stick to this debate and the evidence ,thanks.
Also Lusk. Jackie Kennedy goes to rear of car to fetch piece of brain blown that direction.
Motorbike police behind president get sprayd with brain tissue and a piece of skull is found a few days later indicating it was blown out to the rear.
Also the force of bullet would be much stronger force which is why the head was thrown back as final bullet came from the front.
There are many other inconsistencies in official story.
See this investigation over years_ youtube.com/watch?v=jWpmN7ZEaRA&
Post edited at 22:44
 aln 25 Oct 2017
In reply to Tanke:

Have you been watching the documentary by Oliver Stone again?
 jkarran 25 Oct 2017
In reply to Tanke:

> Good points you make so if you look at car when he get hit with the last shot to the head then you see speed of car is constant and it does not accelerate.

You'll forgive me for not poring over footage of a man's death but you're saying the last bullet to hit him moves his head but that at that moment the car isn't visibly accelerating. I'll assume since you're clearly an expert on the subject you've actually measured that it isn't accelerating because it's really not something which can actually be judged accurately by eye over a short time frame. It would be rather odd that the driver who's foot would be resting on the accelerator pedal of a powerful automatic didn't react at all to the preceding shots though wouldn't it?

> The last bullet to shoot him smash right into the front of his head and throws his head backwards as bullet from the front would.

Or it's a muscle spasm.
jk
 Postmanpat 25 Oct 2017
In reply to Tanke:

You're "woolsack" and I claim my £5!
 Ridge 25 Oct 2017
In reply to Tanke:

Perhaps if you asked on:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/

You'd get a far more considered answer than from the sheeple on UKC?
In reply to Tanke:

My guess is if there is anything embarrassing in those files Trump will make sure it is published and he'll probably make up some extra stuff and Tweet it. The more fall-out and damage the better. He cares about his own personal interest and getting revenge on any person or organisation that stands up to him. Discrediting the FBI/CIA with an ancient scandal doesn't harm Trump and it will please his pals in Russia and the conspiracy theorists in his base.
Tanke 25 Oct 2017
In reply to jkarran:

> You'll forgive me for not poring over footage of a man's death but you're saying the last bullet to hit him moves his head but that at that moment the car isn't visibly accelerating. I'll assume since you're clearly an expert on the subject you've actually measured that it isn't accelerating because it's really not something which can actually be judged accurately by eye over a short time frame. It would be rather odd that the driver who's foot would be resting on the accelerator pedal of a powerful automatic didn't react at all to the preceding shots though wouldn't it?

If you don't see the Zapruder film then you cannot see what the thing I mean is. you can see clear the car accelerate a few seconds after last shot is fired.
> Or it's a muscle spasm.

You don't think the US inetelligence forces assassinated people?

Tanke 25 Oct 2017
In reply to Ridge:
I thought good people/old codger of UK Climbing community would be interested in contorvertial subject for rainy and the windy autumn nights. It is could be small break light hearted from chat about important matter of bake off and what best put on the bread.
Post edited at 18:04
Tanke 25 Oct 2017
In reply to tom_in_edinburgh:
> My guess is if there is anything embarrassing in those files Trump will make sure it is published and he'll probably make up some extra stuff and Tweet it. The more fall-out and damage the better. He cares about his own personal interest and getting revenge on any person or organisation that stands up to him. Discrediting the FBI/CIA with an ancient scandal doesn't harm Trump and it will please his pals in Russia and the conspiracy theorists in his base.

To mention Trump he is the Oligarch like Putin but he is very great deal more stupid but is less stupid than bitch* Hilary Clinton who is a treacherous war criminal and real threat to more country. Trump has not done any war crime yet so wait and see but intelligence and his ruling class friend will need him to and will do what they want him to do.

I don't know who kill JFK if it CIA or Oswald alone but thought it controvertial and of interest current.
He would not publish the files if they implie that it was done with not just Oswald but some US government or ruling class agency as this would be the threatening of US credibility I would comment.

* Apology to ladies for language.
Post edited at 18:09

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...